It’s been a while since the jailbreak community members came up with an upgrade to the best utility of Cydia store. Yes, we are talking about the Installous application which lets you download almost all Apple app-store apps for free, without paying a single penny. Installous is a simple database app which includes cracked versions of almost all Apple-app store apps, along with many other amazing applications rejected by the Apple. To install Installous 5 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you need to have a jailbroken iDevice. Jailbreaking your iDevice is easy. You can simply Google it and you will receive thousands of results explaining the same thing for your specific device.
How To Install Installous 5 On iPhone, iPad, And iPod Touch:
1. On your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, simply navigate to the Cydia app present in your device springboard. Next, go to the Manage tab present in the bottom navigation bar.
2. Click on Sources tab, and then click on Edit button on top-right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Add button on top-left of the screen.
3. In the pop-up box asking you to Enter Cydia/APT URL, enter http://cydia.hackulo.us and click on the Add Source button. If you see a warning message, click on Add Anyway button, and wait for the package to be downloaded.
4. Once the packages are downloaded, hit the Return To Cydia button and you will be taken to the home screen of Cydia. Next, click on the Search button in the bottom-right side of the screen and search for Installous 5.
5. Click on it once you find it, and hit the Install button on top-right side of page.
6. Once installed, you will see the Installous 5 icon in the springboard of your device. To download any app, open Installous 5, search for the app and download it easily, and for free.
If you couldn’t follow the above tutorial, below is a video tutorial explaining the same:
Let us know your views via the comments section below. For more, keep subscribed!