It’s time. Team Evad3rs have finally released their much expected and over-hyped jailbreak tool for jailbreaking iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on Apple’s iOS 6.x, namely the Evasi0n jailbreak which was pending release for quite a few days now. Well, seems like iPhone 5 users, and others using devices running on iOS 6 can finally take a breath of relief, as the most awaited jailbreak of the season, not to forget, the untethered one is now out, and the news is really big, and of course breaking! Here’s more about Evasi0n jailbreak tool, and how to download and use it, right after the jump below!
Download Evasi0n Jailbreak Tool For iOS 6.x
Developed by none other than Team Evad3rs, with constant support from Chronic Dev team and many other members of the jailbreak community, Evasi0n jailbreak tool will be able to perform untethered jailbreak on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and all other iDevices running on iOs 6.x.
Now today, they have included instructions on what exactly needs to be done to follow the Evasi0n jailbreak procedure. The requirements are as below:
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
And here are some important points to keep in mind, as per the Evad3rs Team:
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
Now to download Evasi0n jailbreak tool, you can follow the download link given below. We are currently in the process of performing jailbreak on various iDevices running on iOS 6.x, and will be publishing full fletched results soon.
[Download Evasi0n Jailbreak Tool – Windows | Mac OS X | Linux]
You can now successfully jailbreak your iDevices running on iOS 6.x using Evasi0n jailbreak tool. Let us know your views via the comments section below. For more, keep subscribed!