With the technology evolving an incredibly rapid phase, most of us are left in the dark when it comes to realizing the changes. Before we know it our favorite software or operating system is deemed obsolete. The only way to keep up with this fast change is to keep yourselves updated with it. This logic appears for the software you install in your computer as well. Everytime a new operating system is released, you need to ensure that the various softwares installed also have an update compatible for the latest OS version. The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 8.8, the latest version in this series comes with data recovery for Windows 10 support, thereby ensuring the protective coverage of data recovery even if you have upgraded to the latest Microsoft OS version.
Listed below is how you can use this tool to recover lost data from a Windows 10 computer
- You need to select which file type you want to recover. This tool lets you scan for photos, videos, songs, emails and so on from your hard drive.
- Next step is to select the partition where you want the recovery to be performed.
- Now, click on scan. The result will show files and their preview. Based on what you are looking for, select the files and click recover to begin the retrieval process.
EaseUS has always been known for developing tools that are both tangible and performance oriented. Through a series of tests and simultaneous user feedbacks, EaseUS creates the most optimized tools out there which have been steadily replacing the conventional tools available out there.
For instance, to recover files from hard drive was often a confusing task for most people. The only option they often had was to hire a professional technician who would quote exorbitant charges by the hour, eventual deeming data recovery a very costly affair. However, EaseUS with its highly reliable and easy to use data recovery wizard changed the scene for ever. They have been designed in such a way that even the most basic computer user can recover their data with a couple of clicks. All you need to do is select the file type to be recovered and point to the drive or partition from where the data loss occurred.
Let us see how this operation can be carried out
- The first step is of course to install the complete version to your system.
- Launch the tool. It will let you select the file type to scan for. This is important because sometimes you end up scanning the hard drive for a long time. On the other hand, if you know exactly what file type you are looking for, it can save a lot of time.
- By choosing the concerned partition in the next stage, you are again confining your search to the target area thereby saving time.
- Now, from the displayed scan results, choose the files that need to be recovered and click on recover.
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 8.8 is a hassle-free tool that lets you do the recovery with minimum effort.